Friday, September 17, 2010

Fashion pallette


                                             
Who am I?: Megha/Meghs/Meg, a fashion lover, an avid Vogue and Bazaar reader, a fashion blogger, a "self-proclaimed" shopping addict, a dreamer, an idealist, a writer and the laundry list goes on...

What's my philosophy on style: accepting who you are and celebrating it...

What's my style like:  i guess it depends on the day- Usually prefer something edgy with a classic touch. Hey! that does not mean- I don't mind some trendy/vintage pieces in my closet..

Favorite designer/s: Love Marc Jacobs- his passion for uniqueness reflects on his clothes, Chanel- always classic, Alexander McQueen- his eccentricity and vision was mind blowing...

I can't live without my: black eye liner and my camera...

Fashion era i would love to be a part of: Preferably 20s and 60s...

What am I lovin right now: my Black Boyfriend blazer- goes with everything and my Oxford booties... 

Favorite fashion quote: I`d like to believe that the women who wear my clothes are not dressing for other people, that they`re wearing what they like and what suits them. It`s not a status thing."
-- Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment