Monday, September 27, 2010

Amazing Drew

I have been waiting  anxiously for the October issue of Bazaar- so anxious that I have been making frequent visits to my mailbox each day. After much anticipation, I finally received it in the mail about few days ago. And guess who has graced the October cover? Any guesses?

It is Drew Barrymore who is the  cover girl for the October 2010 issue of Bazaar. This 35-year-old actress looks very dreamy and beautiful.

Even though i am not an arden fan of Ms. Barrymore, i personally think she looks wonderful in the pictures. One thing about her that I do like is that she is always evolving and changing. She is such a fashion chameleon and her style is effortless and earthy- which i love.

Want to know see more and know more about this beauty- go and get yourself the October issue- it's worth every penny! And, happy reading!















No comments:

Post a Comment